18 Member Reviews
TwistedWave is a fast, easy to use, and advanced audio editor for your Mac. With powerful features like batch processing, silence detection, and background processing, TwistedWave is the perfect audio editor for amateurs and professionals alike. See it for yourself...
This deal has ended!
Notify me when this app is on sale:
Okay, we'll let you know as soon as this app goes back on sale again!
About this Deal
TwistedWave is a very easy to use and powerful audio editor.
- It supports Audio Unit plug-ins and many file formats, including WAV, AIFF, CAF, MP3, MP4, FLAC, Ogg/Vorbis and ambisonic sound files.
- Good multichannel support. TwistedWave lets you easily add, remove or reorder channels. You can also apply Audio Units to multichannel files, or to a selection of channels.
- Unlimited undo and redo which works instantly.
- Zooming in and out of the waveform is very fast. Option-click and drag the mouse to zoom very accurately, while the waveform is being refreshed more than 100 times per second, even when the files are several hours long, or when the file has not finished loading, or when an effect is being applied.
- When TwistedWave is busy loading a large file, or applying a complex effect, all the work happens in the background, and you can continue working with your document, applying new effects. With TwistedWave, you never have to wait for the end of a long computation.
- Working at a resolution up to 24-bit and 192 kHz sampling rate, TwistedWave enables you to work at a professional quality.