If you have never tried CopyPaste Pro, now is the time. It operates invisibly in the background remembering your copies, allows you see a Clip History of clips going back in time, and the option to keep clips permanently in the Clip Archive. Try it and find out for yourself why its so popular.See it for yourself...
About this Deal
CopyPaste was the first application to add multiple clipboards, and has continued to an additional features and improve usability. It is profoundly simple to use and yet extremely powerful... A great app for any Mac user.
- Multiple (unlimited depending on memory) clipboards available by hotkey, menu, contextual menu, clip palette and clip browser.
- Save all clipboards thru restarts. Never lose an edit again. This alone is a savior.
- Clip History maintains a stack of cuts or copies and even drags.
- Clip Editor allows immediate editing of any clip.
- Clip Archives to keep available info you use repeatedly
- The Clip Browser allows vertically viewing all clips and their contents. Particularly good for pictures.
- The Clip Palettes allow horizontal viewing and access to all clips. Particularly good for text.
- Drag images from Safari directly into the clip history
- Clip Tools to act on clipboard data in dozens of useful ways that save time like: - Email extractor which grabs email addresses from large amounts of text - Url extractor grabs url's from large chunks of text, shorten urls (great for twitter) and many others
- Drag and drop any clip in the clip browser and to/from applications
- Contextual menus to give easy access to the clipboards from anywhere
- With the clip editor open text, PDF, RTF, HTML, Apple Archive, and many other file types
- Easy ways to organize and make available all the clipboard data for reuse.
- Many more features built in and more coming....
Multiple clipboard manager and media hub.
Who is it for?
All Mac users who have been waiting for a more robust clipboard solution.
OS X 10.6 or later